Friday, August 01, 2014

5 on Friday

Another weekend! Boy oh boy - this week flew for me - I hope it went as fast for y'all. Here's what's on my radar this weekend:
1. Kate Spade Purse - My friend TC picked up this beauty on her vacation in Orlando at the Kate Spade outlet for a steal and I've been lusting after it ever since. (I've even warned her that if it mysteriously goes missing that I definitely did not take it.) But S&D has its Madison Tech bag that's very similar in size and silhouette that I will probably invest in soon. 
2. Mr. WB - Y'all, how cute is Mr. WB? My friends M and S have the worlds cutest little boy and I've gotten to hang out with him TWICE this week! (See Mr. WB and I in action on Tuesday on my Instagram...)
3. Design Inspiration - I love the way MB has her home decorate (she has the best taste) and I've been so inspired by this particular wall in her home. I love how the matching floating shelves allow for her to use a variety of frames and still all be tied in. I have the perfect wall in our living room to attempt something similar to this, we just need to invest in the shelves.
4. New Hair - If you follow me on IG, you'll already know that I got a new 'do this week! Although I wanted to go back to my natural color incrementally, we decided to just rip off the band aid and do it now! So, here we are. I know the blond will pull through and I'll probably have one more session with the stylist, but I'm so excited about cutting the maintenance (and cost!) out of my life.
5. New Job - I had an interview this week for a potential job and was told I could expect an offer next week on a salary and benefits package! I am so excited to get back out there and try something different and will be sure to fill you in more as things become more certain.

Have a great weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love love love! Thanks for such kind words about my home and kid :) You're the sweetest! P.S. You can't find those shelves in stores, my dad made them! I'm sure he'd be happy to make them for you, and I don't think it would cost that much :) I keep telling him he should see them on Etsy

    ReplyDelete