Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back in Black



 Dress (Old - Similar) - Necklace - Earrings - Bracelet

I tend to wear a lot of dark colors at work - black, navy, hunter, dark purple. The slimming effects don't hurt, but it also allows me to wear pops of color without being too over the top. This black dress has three quarter sleeves, so no need for a cardigan at work to cover up. I like the high neckline, which allows my necklace to really pop against the fabric. The earrings can add a touch of color while the bracelet's leather strap won't clang against my desk while I'm tap-tap-tapping away on the computer.

What do you think? Do you think black is too drab or are the pops of color enough?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Old Navy usually makes some good - affordable - dresses that can pull off professional well. They don't last forever - I have to donate them after about a year - but they get the job done.

      Delete
  2. love the look...especially the earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The best part about the earrings? The bottom part detaches and you can wear them as studs! 2 for 1!

      Delete