Friday, August 22, 2014

Cool Blue




When the temperatures are still high, cropped pants are a great way to rock pants without being too hot. These skinny pants are more form fitting, so I tend to pick a looser fitting top to balance out my torso. This shirt from Loft is comfy but still nicer looking than a standard white tshirt. My statement necklace is on sale now, and I've barely stopped wearing my engravable since I got it in the mail. The Demi earrings add a touch of gold without over powering the necklace layers.

6 comments:

  1. The pants are super cute! Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Our Gap always has great deals running -- and they have a military discount!

      Delete
  2. i always go small with earrings when I am wearing a statement necklace...hope the new job is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The balance just feels better - stylish but not over-whelming. The job is great - thank you!

      Delete
  3. I love the layered necklace look. Simple and statement really work!

    ReplyDelete