Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Man Crate Essentials (WEDNESDAY)

Essential Items

Essential Items by catherine-gumpman featuring tech accessories
Recently, I was contact by Man Crates about a blog post. As a company that sends items to men each month (think, Birch Box for guys) they were curious about what my essential items would be. I was encouraged to imagine I would be stuck on a desert island all alone, and to document what I'd need to get by. (Excluding the essentials, obviously. This was fun, not practical!)

So, I know it's pretty boring, but I'd bring a journal, coffee, my Bible, a camera, and my iPhone. I feel like I'd have lots of thoughts and feelings all alone on that island and being able to document it all in a journal would be therapeutic. I am very much dependent on coffee, so of course I'd need a nice supply of that. (But it doesn't have to be Starbucks! I don't discriminate when it comes to coffee.) My Bible would provide lots of time to meditate but there is also so much to read there - so many stories, lessons, and history to learn. I'd bring my phone, as a life-line to my loved ones back home (and I do have a 5S, but wish so badly I would've gotten a more affordable, and more fun, 5C when we switched over...). And of course my camera - I'm sure there will be many beautiful sights to capture and share with the world.

What would you bring in your crate of essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment