Monday, March 25, 2013

Manic Monday

Hey, all.

What a crazy weekend. Hopped back on the Weight Watchers band wagon and weighed in - not as bad as I was expecting. Lots of work to do though! Cleaned up the apartment - it needed it! - and went to a wedding shower at the church. After, I had the chance to go pick up my Easter dress:

(With 6 in. of snow yesterday, it better be warm enough for me to wear it next Sunday!) I was also thinking of wearing it to Logan's IBOLC graduation, but the cut out design on the back may not quite be fancy enough. We shall see...

Mom and I met with the Florist on Saturday afternoon at my apartment and hashed out LOTS of wedding stuff. It put me in the mood to plan, so I spent the afternoon working on table numbers, the arrangement of the venue, etc. I got a lot done and now that I'm on roll, I want to just keep going! Who needs work and school when there's a wedding 5 months away!? :)

With the snowy weather yesterday, Bonnie and I hit the gym, did some shopping for a co-worker's baby shower, then were l-a-z-y. The kittens were in a cuddly mood and we took complete advantage.

Now I have a long week ahead of me but Logan is back from the field on Friday! Hip, Hip, Horray! 

How is everyone else'se Monday shaping up?

XX - C

No comments:

Post a Comment