Thursday, March 07, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I am so sorry for my inconsistency in blogging - this is a busy time at work and I'm all over the place.

But, by this time tomorrow, I will be reunited with my wonderful fiance and I am elated! I can't wait to see him. He won't get in until late, but we're going to grab dinner out. Then, I bought single servings of mint chocolate chip ice-cream (our favorite) to treat ourselves with once we get back to the hotel.

By the way, this hotel is awesome. If you ever have a chance to stay at a Home2Suites DO IT! I'll have an "office" day tomorrow but I have a lot to do - for work AND school - and am thankful I have an entire day to catch up on it all and have it out of the way by the time Logan gets in.

I have managed to get 2 work outs in the past two days - I'm so proud of myself. I really do feel better when I work out, but hotel gyms can be so BORING. But, yesterday, I broke up the monotony by jogging 15 minutes, and doing a circuit of weights, jogging for 15 minutes, and doing a second circuit of weights. Add a good stretch at the end, and you're at an hour! Today I did the elliptical for 30 minutes (swimming breast stroke for 16 years ruined my knees and they can't take running two days in a row) and upper body and abs.

I have to stay focused on my dress getting here soon! And I have to remind myself how awful I feel after I eat something bad for me. Lucky, I don't have a big sweet tooth, so cakes and other treats aren't too tempting for me, but I'm a sucker for chips.

Time is ticking so I need to stay focused. Any advice on how to stick to my workout plans?

1 comment:

  1. SO excited for you that you get to see your fiance soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete