Monday, March 18, 2013

Manic Monday

So, this weekend was crazy busy, but productive!

We went to Richmond to shop for bridesmaid dresses - and all my maids were in attendance! It was so much fun. We had several appointments all day, but ended up settling on a Love Lane dress at Bella Bridesmaid!



We also caught dinner at ToastRVA. If you live in the Richmond area I highly recommend it! The food was amazing, the drinks were out of this work - it was the best time. Here is my entire bridal party, plus my Mom and her best friend - I called them my two Moms all weekend:






Logan is in the field for the next 12 days but when he comes back, he should be ALL done with IBOLC! Hip, hip, horray! We are currently trying to think through the move and what our next steps will be - but it's all so confusing with everything up in the air. But I know, I know - I better get used to it with the military!

This week will be crazy long with lots to do for work AND school, but I gotta soldier through it. I'm going to squeeze in two early morning workouts on Wednesday and Thursday since those are class nights and will weigh in for the first time in TOO long on Saturday.

Today's menu has looked like this:

  • 1 cup Bolthouse Smoothie for breakfast (4 W.W. Points+)
  • 1 cup Green Tea
  • Salad with cucumber, bell pepper, spinach, cheddar cheese, and 1/8 c. Ranch Dressing (3 W.W. Points +) for lunch
  • Fruit Salad - 1/2 cup apple, 1/2 cup strawberry, 1/2 cup grapes - mid-afternoon snack
  • 1 cup carrots - mid-afternoon snack
  • Club salads for dinner - spinach, grilled chicken, cheddar cheese, ready-to-serve bacon, a hard boiled egg, cucumber, and bell pepper (~10 W.W. Points+?)
No soda, no sweets, no junk food! My wedding dress will be here entirely too soon!

I hope everyone has a great Monday!

1 comment: