Monday, March 04, 2013

Counting down to Friday!

I get to see my wonderful fiance again this weekend -- I got to see him right after Valentines Day, but a visit is much needed. After this visit, the only definite visit will be when he graduates IBOLC in April, then it's off to Ranger and Airborne schools and visits will be pretty last minute if at all...

So, we have a fun weekend planned, including...

Friday night, we splurged and will stay a night at the Home2 Suites!


He'll be a zombie coming in from the field and claims he'll be so stinky I'll want to dump him but we'll have to see about that ;)

Saturday, we plan on being lazy bones for a while, maybe catching a movie (any recommendations of good ones in theaters now?), I may convince him to car shop a little, then we're hunkering down for the Duke/Carolina game!

(Source: http://instagram.com/p/WczklKxGYo/)

Logan is requesting all kinds of fan favorites for food, but we may just grab heavy snacks to eat during the game.

I cannot wait to see him and spend the weekend together - and alone! I love him coming to my hometown, but him living alone is a definite bonus - no sisters, roommates, or kitty cats to distract us! Just some much needed alone time.

We also plan to catch up on the reading and prep for our premarital counseling. We've both gotten a bit behind on reading, and the topics will make great conversation while we're together.

I'm about to hop a plane to Alabama -- maybe my next post will be dedicated to my favorite things in Birmingham!

XX- C

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you get to see him! :) Enjoy every second.

    ReplyDelete