Friday, January 11, 2013

TGIF!

Well, everyone, I am off to Florida today to help coach the swim team's training trip. Sunshine, warm weather, and Walt Disney World are ALL on the schedule and I couldn't be more excited. I'll do my best to post while I'm away, but no promises.

I weighed in this morning for the first time since before my birthday - whoops. I'm only up 1 pound, which I fully expected. The holidays were r-o-u-g-h, and although I made it to the gym 4 times this week, I did a good amount of weight lifting, so I'm sure it's my body converting fat to muscle, which always makes me feel like I gained even though I'm toning up.

I am an OCD packer, and write down everything as I pack, this time putting post-its on my wall. It helped me visualize what was already in the suitcase, and I felt so much better and efficient moving along. I packed many essentials including:

My Clairisonic! I got one for Christmas and am ob-sessed. I use it twice a day and my skin is softer, my pores look smaller, and I have fewer blackheads on my chin and nose. It's well worth the money!


My Rainbows! I had a pair that lasted me from 2004 until 2008, then I bought a new pair (the old ones had a hole in the heel) and wore them until I lost them in 2011 :( I've been Rainbow-less until Logan bought me a pair for Christmas. I can't wait to break them in in Florida!


My Lilly bathing suit. I bought mine last year, but it's the same cut as the one above. It's comfortable and I can't wait to bust it out after 4 months in my dresser!

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend - hopefully I'll be in touch soon!

XX - C 

1 comment:

  1. cute blog! and cute swim suit! i need a new one desperately....anywho....hoping to get to know ya better!

    morgan

    morganandnormanreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete