Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A Case of the Tuesdays

Boy oh boy. Florida was a blast! The weather was perfect for the majority of the trip, and Disney was a blast. Here is me and a former teammate on Dumbo!

Coming back to work yesterday was so difficult - I had a case of the Mondays something awful. But, I had a productive day, got to the gym after work, made delicious egg white breakfast burritos for dinner, and crawled into bed.

Today is a little better - I wore my favorite Lilly scarf, a pink cardigan, and curled my hair - which makes it hard to be grumpy!

Bonnie, Emily and I are headed downtown tonight to enjoy an open house on Main St! Some of my favorite stores with all kinds of fun stuff happening.

I love being able to get out of the apartment, do a little shopping, enjoy the company of my roommates, and support local businesses! After shopping, we have a 7:30 reservation at Dish - one of my favorites! I cannot wait.

Logan is back in the field this week doing Land Nav, so I won't be able to talk to him again until Friday evening - I cannot WAIT for BOLC to be over! But, by the end of the week some of my wedding questions should be answered, which is very exciting.

I hope everyone is doing well - sorry for my hiatus!

XX - C


No comments:

Post a Comment