Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sunny Saturday

Weighed in this morning for the first time since before Disney and I gained again.

I'm a little bummed because I've been eating well - very careful with meal planning - and have been working out when I can (which is hard with my schedule...) So this week, I'm going to be super careful about what I'm eating - tracking everything! - and I need to find a way to decrease my stress.

This morning for breakfast, I whipped up some sausage balls, and with Weight Watchers Cream Cheese, they're only 2 points each! I cleaned up the kitchen some, knocked out a load of laundry, and am waiting to head to a friend's for the Duke game this afternoon. Here's to hoping for a better week!

At least Logan is back from the field - with a cold and feet covered in blisters - but talking to him always calms me down.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment