Wednesday, January 23, 2013

206 more days! Wedding Wednesday


First, I'll update everyone on wedding ideas, but first I want to show off some of my purchases from last night!

First, I bought this awesome pillow from Urban Merchant:

I love the way it fits on my bed - although I'm still working out how to arrange all my pillows...

                                              

I also received this precious card in the mail from a dear friend in Charleston - and another Bride-to-be! (I'll be a bridesmaid in her wedding in June):



So of course I had to pick up a card to send back! And I found the perfect one at Gladiola Girls:


And I found a Valentines card for Logan:


So much fun -- it was great hanging out with the roommates and we had the most delicious dinner afterwards!

So, onto the wedding! We officially have an appointment with the florist on the books and appointments in March to try on and order bridesmaid dresses! We'll go to three places in Richmond and since all of my maids will be there, I'm hoping we will come to a consensus that day. 

There is a SLIGHT possibility that the wedding will be bumped up to April, however. It's the only time I know Logan will be between sessions (finished with BOLC but not quite starting Ranger School yet) and it would give him all the time in the world to do Ranger School and Airborne. With the wedding in August right now, I'm so nervous he'll feel the pressure to either get through Ranger School faster or opt out altogether, and then we run the risk of his being deployed... it's all such a headache.

If we do bump it up, the only hitch will be bridesmaid dresses. And then things could get interesting :) But we'll know more by the end of this week what our timeline is. Is it so bad that I just want to marry this cutie already?


Grad school starts back up tonight - 15 credit hours until freedom! :) Have a great night!

XX - C

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!!! :) No matter when you have it, it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete