Friday, January 04, 2013

Favorites Friday!

Thank you to everyone for the "Get Well Soon" wishes -- I'm feeling better, even though I still SOUND very stuffed up. I'm sure I'll bounce back soon!

And I have to admit I AM guilty of making a purchase at the big Lilly sale yesterday -- so much for my resolution to save more money! But, in my defense, the dress I bought was very reasonably priced, AND it was my favorite print - You Gotta Regatta!


The Somerset Dress will be perfect come summer time - I'm so excited!

And now onto some of my favorite things for this week - keeping in mind how sick I've been they're things that have been my saving grace while I've been laying in bed trying to get better:



Logan's family got me hooked on this game when I was in Indiana and I purchased the app for my iPhone and played it all week - I'm obsessed.

Duke Basketball


Nothing makes you feel better than seeing your favorite team win a good basketball game!

Fleece Sheets


We keep our apartment very cold (it's not very insulated and our heating bill was through the roof last month) so being able to cuddle up in a warm bed with the kittens made it all easier to bear. I got my sheets for Christmas, but you can find similar ones at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

That's all for now! I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday Night!

1 comment: