Wednesday, November 07, 2012

The Beginning!

This is an experiment - and we'll see how long it lasts! I think Blogging might be a good way for me to work somethings out rather than letting it all roll around inside of my head.

To say I have a lot going on might be an understatement. I'm in college admissions, which means the rules of a regular 40 hour work-week don't apply to me. In the fall, I'm on the road for 6-8 weeks straight. In the winter, I'm working more than 40 hours per week and often coming in for programming on Saturdays and Sundays. In the spring, I'm back on the road for 4-6 more weeks and still spending free time on campus. And in the summer, I finally get to relax.

I took a year off from education after I finished my undergraduate, but wanted to earn my MBA before things got away from me. I am doing a program part-time in the evenings and am on track to finish in August of 2013.

I am recently engaged and planning a wedding for August of 2013, after I finish my schooling. My fiance is in the Army and is stationed about 10 hours away from me, and we're working through the long-distance until our wedding finally gets here.

I live in my hometown with my sister and a friend from college. My friend and I help to coach the college swim team we both swam for during our time at Sweet Briar, and my sister and I are active in our home church.

This blog will serve as an account of how I personally manage my time, projects I work on for work, church, swimming, wedding, and school, how we decorate and organize our apartment, and much more!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment