Wednesday, March 19, 2014

1st Ever Blog Collaboration! - Featuring Jenna Bechtholt

Hi everyone! I am so excited to be guest posting on Spring in my Step today! I adore Catherine's blog and am so thrilled to share a little bit more about me.

I am a Southern California native but relocated to Utah for college where I found my awesome husband and picked up photography as a hobby which has now turned into my dream job! I have always loved photographs and the capturing beautiful moments in time, but it wasn't until I started shooting weddings that I knew what I wanted to do with my life. I am a lover of love, beautiful lighting and creating timeless photos that a couple/family will cherish forever. So when my husband landed a new job in Los Angeles we packed up and headed out west back to my home state!

 http://www.jennabechtholt.com/laguna-beach-engagement-photos/
To see more of the Laguna Beach egagement photos shown above head on over to my blog!

My company is Jenna Bechtholt Photography and I specialize in natural light wedding and lifestyle photography. I am currently located in Los Angeles, CA but I am more than happy to travel all over the country (or WORLD!) to photograph a couple's wedding day or a lifestyle session! Lifestyle sessions include engagements, family photos, children and anything in between! I also love collaborating with other talented wedding vendors to create stunning styled shoots that help to inspire brides!

 Check out my latest collaboration with a talented Los Angeles florist HERE!

http://www.jennabechtholt.com/compote-floral-arrangements-emblem-flowers/

LET'S GET SOCIAL //
info@jennabechtholt.com

What are you waiting for? Go check her out!

1 comment:

  1. nice feature!! If I didn't already love my engagement photographer I would be booking her ASAP

    ReplyDelete