Sunday, February 03, 2013

My Weekend!

First of all, I was able to lose 2.2 pounds this week - I was a happy, happy girl at weigh in yesterday morning! I was disappointed that I had zero time to work out last week, so knowing my change in portion sizes paid off was a nice affirmation.

This week was tough at work, and a co-worker treated me to an "I Value You" latte Friday morning. I will miss my office so much when we move to Tennessee!



I left after weigh in for Richmond, where I tried on and ordered my bridesmaids dress for a friend's wedding this summer - I'm so excited for my bridesmaids to get to town next month so we can pick out mine!

I met up with my cousin and Aunt, and we went to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. The one in Richmond is the closest to me, and it's my favorite guilty pleasure place.


We all ordered different cheesecakes so we could try each others. I ordered the Lemon Raspberry (I love anything lemon), my cousin got the Chocolate Raspberry, and my aunt got the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. We saved them for that night though :)

Then we did a little shopping, and I bought table runners for the wedding!


We found them at Hobby Lobby. They are pre-treated to resist stains, and I was worried they would feel cheap, but the fabric feels great - it has almost a canvas-y texture. They are rectangle, 60x104 in. and we'll cut them into thirds lengthwise. So, each table cloth will give me three 20x104 in. runners. (Approximately.) They were part of Hobby Lobby's spring time inventory, so they were 30% off, making them $24.50 apiece. So, I got my table runners for approximately $8.17 each! I am beyond thrilled! I haven't settled on a specific table-scape yet for centerpieces and what not, but I can just imagine these with some milk glass vases and jars with hydrangeas sticking out -- only 194 days until the wedding!

Finally, because the cable is out out here in the boonies, we played board games all night. We picked up some Crispin in the way home, ate our cheesecake, and enjoyed each others company :)


Don't forget, I'd love for you to follow me in Instagram -- my username is cgump. I also made a Vine account this weekend, although I haven't quite produced a video yet. My username there is ceg10, I believe :)




2 comments:

  1. Yay for your weight loss and I'm seriously jealous that you went to Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorite restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only discovered Cheesecake Factory last year but it is definitely one of my favorite restaurants now :)

    ReplyDelete