Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Life in Instagram


On Sunday, Logan and I cuddled on the bed and talked about everything - it was so nice to just sit and TALK with him. And of course, the kitten cuddles didn't hurt either. Cosette was knocked out in the crook of my knee.


Logan got to meet Maggie May - the newest addition to the Gumpman household. Is it awful that this picture makes me so excited to have a family with this man one day?! He's just going to be the most perfect father.


Logan missed the first batch of the peanut butter cookies I made, so of course I cranked out a second batch with plenty to take back with him for road snacks.


I was lucky enough to meet an accepted applicant and her family for brunch on Friday - this place has been featured on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives and it did NOT disappoint!


I had a fair on Thursday night in Jacksonville and this was our hospitality gift - I ate all mine before the fair began - whoops! (Chocolate covered popcorn is the worlds most perfect salty and sweet mix!)


Cooked dinner with my Aunt and Uncle -- Hard Cider, Barbecue Chicken, and homemade mac and cheese hit the spot! Sitting pool side with temps in the mid-70s and talking wedding with my family was the cherry on top.


My fair this morning was great but I was tuckered out -- the coffee was much needed when I had 4 hours of appointments on the books for my Saturday.

Home tomorrow! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Follow me on instagram at username cgump!

XX!

1 comment: