Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Sorry for being MIA -- I was at our conference swim meet last weekend and there was no wifi at the hotel. (Can you believe it? It's 2013! We paid more than $85/night to stay there! I thought wifi was a gimmie! #firstworldproblem)

I was feeling under the weather over the weekend and thought a good nights sleep would catch me up, but yesterday, I would have sworn I was close to death. I thought some fresh air (and some retail therapy) might help, but I only felt worse when I got home. Luckily, my baby sister took good care of me, and after 13 hours of sleep, I'm feeling much better today.

While I was out, I did pick up a few things though:

This Lilly Pulitzer Amanda Long Sleeve V Neck in Mulit in the Beginning

These Lilly Holiday Cards (although they don't say holiday on them so I think I can get away with sending them year round.)
Clinique Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser - I'll let you know how I like it!


While I was out, I also got a key chain from Lilly as a Valentines Give-a-Way, and a Clinique goody bag worth $65 with blush, mascara, lipstick, lip gloss, eye cream, and moisturizer!

I will have LOTS of catch-up to do the rest of this week, but Logan should arrive mid-afternoon on Friday and I cannot wait! :) It's been a long 4 weeks, and this time we'll only have to say goodbye for 3 weeks before I make a trip down to Georgia to see him.

Hope everyone is doing well! Later this week I'll let you in on what I'm planning for Valentines!



1 comment:

  1. So glad that you are feeling better, there is nothing worse than being sick.

    ReplyDelete