Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Quick Recap



Wow - so I had abandoned my blog for a little while there, but had recently gotten in the habit of reading through blogs in the evenings on my iPad while me and L caught up on tv shows or read in bed, and it inspired me to get back to my blog!

Quite a bit has happened since April, and here's a quick recap:

My family threw me a bridal shower in May, and I had such a wonderful time! It was my first of 4 showers (I couldn't believe I was so lucky to have 4 showers!), and nothing fancy, but it occurred the day after I found out L passed Phase 1 of Ranger School and I was over the moon.
  

In June, L graduated Ranger School. He made it through without recycling, which only 20% of the guys he showed up with on Day 1 did as well. We went 62 days with a grand total of 5 minutes on the phone and nothing but letters. He probably lost 15 pounds, had some serious poison ivy, and needed to catch up on some serious sleep and eating, but he did it. I was seriously so proud of him - this day was the highlight of the summer until...
  

I finally got this guy down the aisle. We were married in August and made the move to Tennessee, and couldn't be happier! I'll do lots on the wedding and our apartment soon, promise.
 

I think Logan and I are off to a great start in this married adventure and I can't wait to share with you our routines!

Until next time! XO

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty wedding dress! Congrats!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! Congrats on your recent marriage <3
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete