Friday, August 29, 2014

5 on Friday (FRIDAY)

Happy Friday! Here's what is on my radar going into the long holiday weekend.
1. My super thoughtful sister sent me this perfect card in the mail this week congratulating me on getting my butt back to work. I can't even explain how much I loved opening it after a long day at the office.
2. I've only been to New Orleans once, and was a senior in high school when Katrina happened, but the devastation resonated with me. I have several friends I met through ASP who left "ASP-land" and went down to New Orleans to help with the rebuilding efforts. This amazing article shows some incredibly moving before and after photos from then and now.
3. L's Birthday Weekend is coming up and we're going to Nashville for the night. Hotel is booked, Uber account has been created, but our schedule remains wide open... any suggestions as to where we should eat? (We did Whiskey Kitchen last year and have tried a few other Nashville favorites over the year but we need help narrowing down our options this year!)
4. The In-Laws are coming into town this weekend which means we NEED to get that guest bed all set up! So, we'll be heading out tonight for some last minute shopping - and probably spending all those BB&B 20% off coupons I've been hoarding...
5. Lauren Conrad teamed up with Paper Crown to make bridesmaid dresses and it makes me so excited for K's wedding next summer! I hope we get to wear dresses as beautiful as these!

1 comment:

  1. Since we are moving to Louisiana we will be experiencing New Orleans for the first time in December, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete